Serving in the Navy is challenging, exciting and rewarding - and for women, it's incredibly empowering. Your responsibilities are significant, your respect is well-earned and your lifestyle is liberating. This is the chance to push your limits personally and professionally.
TAKE ON A ROLE THAT DEFIES CONVENTION
Gender stereotypes are overridden in the Navy by determination, proven capabilities, and a shared appreciation for adventure, adrenaline and hard work. In America's Navy, women are trailblazers and leaders who daily defeat old school perceptions as they dominate in dozens of dynamic career fields.
HIGH-IMPACT POSITIONS TO CONSIDER:
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Technician – Locate, identify, render safe and dispose of various forms of explosive devices – conventional, nuclear, chemical and biological.
- Navy Diver – Perform underwater salvage, repair and maintenance; submarine rescues; and provide support for Special Warfare and Explosive Ordnance Disposal communities.
- Aviation Rescue Swimmer– Perform aviation rescue operations over land and in an open water environment.
- Builder – Construct everything from buildings to bridges and runways, or you could install finish work.
- Naval Aviator – Be part of one of the world’s most renowned aviation teams, directing critical flight missions and piloting the most state-of-the-art aircraft ever created.