JOIN TODAY & EARN UP TO $140K. TEXT NAVYBONUS TO 764764 FOR INFORMATION.*
For a limited time, active duty Future Sailors who leave for boot camp before December 2023 can earn up to $140K. Reserve duty Future Sailors who leave for boot camp before October 2023 may qualify for bonuses up to $25K.
School year 2023-24 high school seniors who enter Delayed Entry Program (DEP) before June 2024 and graduate from high school prior to leaving for boot camp in May through July 2024 may be eligible for a $10K bonus.
A College Credit bonus of up to $8K is also available for active duty Future Sailors with college credit from post-secondary accredited institutions.
Active Duty Future Sailors who ship in August through December 2023 may earn up to $35K in shipping bonuses in addition to any Source Rate or College Credit bonus they may be eligible to receive.
Chat with a recruiter to find out more.
*Text HELP for help. Msg & data rates may apply.
Active Duty Enlistment Bonus Source Rates**
- Air Rescue Swimmer (AIRR-ATF) — $15,000
- Cryptologic Technician Interpretive (CTI-ATF) — $15,000
- Cyber Warfare Technician (CWT-ATF) — $5,000
- Explosive Ordnance (EOD-ATF) — $15,000
- Hospital Corpsman Advanced Technical Field (HM-ATF) — $15,000
- Information Systems Technician Submarines (ITS-ATF) — $15,000
- Machinist's Mate Submarines (MMS-5YO) — $10,000
- Missile Technician (MT-AEF) — $5,000
- Navy Diver (ND-ATF) — $15,000
- Nuclear Field (NUC-NF) | Electrician's Mate Nuclear (EMN), Electronics Technician Nuclear (ETN), Machinist's Mate Nuclear (MMN) — $50,000
- Special Warfare Boat Operator (SB-ATF) — $15,000
- Special Warfare Operator (SO-ATF) — $15,000
- Sub Electronics Computer Field (SECF-5YO) | Fire Control Technician (FT), Sonar Technician Submarines (STS), Electronics Technician Navigation (ETV), Electronics Technician Communications (ETR) — $15,000
Loan Repayment up to $65K for qualifying loans available for all active component Future Sailors.
Reserve Duty Enlistment Bonus Source Rates**
Reserve Duty New Accession Training (NAT) Sailors who ship before October 2023 and affiliate with a drilling reserve unit may earn up to $20,000.
- Air Crew (AIRC-NAT) — $20,000
- Aerographer's Mate (AG-NAT) — $20,000
- Engineering Aide (EA-NAT) — $20,000
- Intelligence Specialist (IS-NAT) — $20,000
- Information Systems Technician (IT-NAT) — $20,000
- Mineman (MN-NAT) — $20,000
- Hospital Corpsman (HM-NAT) — $15,000
- Aviation Structural Mechanic – Safety Equipment (AME-NAT) — $15,000
- Cryptologic Technician – Technical (CTT-NAT) — $10,000
- Electrician’s Mate (EM-NAT) — $10,000
- Engineman (EN-NAT) — $10,000
- Engineering Technician (ET-NAT) — $10,000
- Gunner’s Mate (GM-NAT) — $10,000
- Hull Technician (HT-NAT) — $10,000
- Quartermaster (QM-NAT) — $10,000
- Cryptologic Technician – Collection (CTR-NAT) — $5,000
- Personnel Specialist (PS-NAT) — $5,000
- Religious Program Specialist (RP-NAT) — $5,000
- Yeoman (YN-NAT) — $5,000
**Enlistment Bonus Source Rates (EBSR) vary based on jobs. EBSR is earned and payable upon graduation from A or C school.
Prior Service Affiliation Bonus
Earn $20,000 for going Reserve. If you have prior service time and want to affiliate with the Navy Reserve, you could qualify for a $20,000 bonus. Chat with a recruiter to find out more.