EARN UP TO $50K IN BONUSES. TEXT NAVYBONUS TO 764764 FOR INFORMATION.*
For a limited time, active duty Future Sailors who leave for boot camp before October can earn up to $50K. Reserve duty Future Sailors who leave for boot camp before October may qualify for bonuses up to $25K.
Chat with a recruiter to find out more.
*Text HELP for help. Msg & data rates may apply.
Active Duty Enlistment Bonus Source Rates**
- Air Rescue Swimmer (AIRR-ATF) — $24,000
- Cryptologic Technician Interpretive (CTI-ATF) — $15,000
- Cryptologic Technician Networks (CTN-ATF) — $5,000
- Explosive Ordnance (EOD-ATF) — $18,000
- Hospital Corpsman Advanced Technical Field (HM-ATF) — $18,000
- Information Systems Technician Submarines (ITS-ATF) — $15,000
- Machinist's Mate Submarines (MMS-5YO) — $10,000
- Missile Technician (MT-AEF) — $5,000
- Nuclear Field (NUC-NF) | Electrician's Mate Nuclear (EMN), Electronics Technician Nuclear (ETN), Machinist's Mate Nuclear (MMN) — $38,000
- Special Warfare Boat Operator (SB-ATF) — $18,000
- Sub Electronics Computer Field (SECF-5YO) | Fire Control Technician (FT), Sonar Technician Submarines (STS), Electronics Technician Navigation (ETV), Electronics Technician Communications (ETR) — $15,000
Reserve Duty Enlistment Bonus Source Rates**
- Air Crew (AIRC-NAT) — $15,000
- Equipment Operator (EO-NAT) — $5,000
- Intelligence Specialist (IS-NAT) — $5,000
- Information Systems Technician (IT-NAT) — $5,000
**Enlistment Bonus Source Rates (EBSR) vary based on jobs. EBSR is earned and payable upon graduation from A or C school.
Prior Service Affiliation Bonus
Earn $20,000 for going Reserve. If you have prior service time and want to affiliate with the Navy Reserve, you could qualify for a $20,000 bonus. Chat with a recruiter to find out more.