WHEN YOU INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY, WE INVEST IN YOU. EARN UP TO $38,000 IN ENLISTMENT BONUSES WHEN YOU JOIN.
High-demand ratings are now eligible to earn bonuses in America’s Navy, and you may qualify for more than one. See below for details, or connect with a recruiter for more information.
Navy Enlistment Bonus Details
Enlistment Bonus Source Rates*
- Air Rescue Swimmer (AIRR-ATF) — $24,000
- Cryptologic Technician Interpretive (CTI-ATF) — $15,000
- Cryptologic Technician Networks (CTN-ATF) — $5,000
- Explosive Ordnance (EOD-ATF) — $18,000
- Hospital Corpsman Advanced Technical Field (HM-ATF) — $18,000
- Information Systems Technician Submarines (ITS-ATF) — $15,000
- Machinist's Mate Submarines (MMS-5YO) — $10,000
- Missile Technician (MT-AEF) — $5,000
- Nuclear Field (NUC-NF) | Electrician's Mate Nuclear (EMN), Electronics Technician Nuclear (ETN), Machinist's Mate Nuclear (MMN) — $38,000
- Special Warfare Boat Operator (SB-ATF) — $18,000
- Sub Electronics Computer Field (SECF-5YO) | Fire Control Technician (FT), Sonar Technician Submarines (STS), Electronics Technician Navigation (ETV), Electronics Technician Communications (ETR) — $15,000
*Enlistment Bonus Source Rates (EBSR) vary based on jobs. EBSR is earned and payable upon graduation from A or C school.
Student Loan Repayment Program
While the Navy is not currently offering student loan repayment for Enlisted rates, there may be other financial benefits and options available to you. Please check back for updates, or connect with a recruiter for more information.
New Accession Training Bonus
- Air Crew (AIRC-NAT) — $10,000
- Equipment Operator (EO-NAT) — $5,000
- Intelligence Specialist (IS-NAT) — $5,000
- Information Systems Technician (IT-NAT) — $5,000
Applies to Reserve Component recruits shipping to RTC.