WHEN YOU INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY, WE INVEST IN YOU. EARN UP TO $25,000 in ENLISTMENT BONUSES WHEN YOU JOIN.
All enlistment ratings are now eligible to earn bonuses in America’s Navy, and you may qualify for more than one. All bonuses can be combined to total up to $25,000. So, whether you are in peak physical condition, display valued intelligence, or specialize in high-demand rates, it’s up to you to show us what you’re made of. See the list below for more details on Enlistment Bonus offers.
Navy enlistment bonus details
Enlistment Bonus Source Rates*
- Advanced Electronics Computer Field (AECF-AEF) — $10,000
- Air Rescue Swimmer (AIRR-ATF) — $15,000
- Airman (AN-PACT) — $10,000
- Avionics Aviation (AV-SG) — $10,000
- Cryptologic Technician Interpretive (CTI-ATF) — $19,000
- Cryptologic Technician Networks (CTN-ATF) — $10,000
- Explosive Ordnance (EOD-ATF) — $15,000
- Hospital Corpsman (HM-ATF) — $10,000
- Navy Diver (ND-ATF) — $15,000
- Nuclear Field (NF) — $20,000
- Special Warfare Boat Operator (SB-ATF) — $15,000
- Sub Electronics Computer Field (SECF-5YO) — $10,000
- Special Warfare Operator (SO-ATF) — $15,000
*Enlistment Bonus Source Rates (EBSR) vary based on jobs. EBSR is earned and payable upon graduation from A or C school.
Additional Enlistment Bonuses
- Enlistment Bonus Physical Screening Test (EBPST) — $2,000
Applies to all Active Component recruits in the Warrior Challenge Program (WC) with Ratings: SO, SB, EOD, ND, and AIRR. The member must remain in WC and graduate from RTC to remain eligible.
- Enlistment Bonus for Physical Fitness Assessment (EBPFA) — $2,000
Applies to all Active Component recruits who pass their first official RTC PFA (conducted during week 2) with a score of Satisfactory-Medium or better.
- Enlistment Bonus for High School (EBHS) — $3,000
Applies to all Active Component recruits who graduated high school.